Introduction

 

    Hello,



my name is Addy and this is a blog for my photojournalism class at Linn Benton. This is my first year as a student at Linn Benton; I have an undecided major at the moment, I hold small bits of passion for multiple things. Nothing in particular is holding onto my heart, or inspiring me to pursue forever. Therefor I'm taking the future slow, not only living but enjoying everyday thoroughly. To be completely honest and straight forward, I took this class because I could get in, but I've always been interested in photography. The idea that there is beauty within every aspect of our lives on this earth has brought a new light of hope to my living. 


  Three goals I have for this journalism class specifically are, first, to become more comfortable taking photos of people, and learn how to help the person being photographed feel comfortable as well. Secondly, I'd like to learn the technical things, such as how to hold the camera correctly, and how to focus on the right things. Lastly, I hope to gain the lenses (metaphorically) held by classmates, to understand the beauty they see within their everyday lives and hear their own passions.


This collection of photos is from 10/6/22. Downtown Albany, Oregon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays Away from Home

Week Five: Environmental - Sergeant Major Watts

Bill Bernstein